Coming Soon

3:18:00 PM

     To all you thrifty moms out there, I can't wait to take on this adventure with you!!  An adventure full of shopping, deals, and extra cash for your pocket. A KIDS' CONSIGNMENT SHOP!  I am a mom who loves to shop, but doesn't like to, nor can, spend the high prices for three children.  On almost all of our vacations, I scope out the kids' consignment shops and take them on like a crazy person.  Anywhere I can get a good deal, I love! So, why not bring a kids consignment shop to our small town.  There are so many parents in the same boat as me, who dread buying clothes knowing that in about two months their child will no longer fit in them.
     After being to and researching many shops, I have learned a lot and am still learning.  In the store, I hope to bring to you organization, good deals, and a nice variety of items.  I want to serve you and your family to the best of my ability. I am so excited to meet all you mommas out there, and get to know each of your little tots! Please stay connected with me and all the exciting announcements to come!

Blessings,

Ariel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe